Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My valentine's 2010
Valentine day this year is the same day as Chiness's New year. Iwent back to my home and spent time with my family.I am happy that I can go home and stay with my family . My mother made a lot at food for my relatives . I talked to my relatives and did a lot at activities such as going to timple in the morning , praying for Chirese's god .And I found out that my cousin will get marry soon they seem to love each other . they look good together.I have to so tis their marriage cere mony,And another of my cousin is going to deliver a baby soon . She said their baby is female . I feel happy that I am going to have grangchild.I think to myself that one day I have to get married and have a baby too.Conclusion , I was very happy in Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment